Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hot Pink Summer Nails



This is one of my favorite colors and favorite designs. It's just so bright and summery I just had to show it off.

NOTE: I do not work for any nail companies nor am I getting paid for good reviews.
Okay, now that that's out of the way, this is PINK for the basecoat and SNOW ME WHITE for the design, both by Sinful Colors.

And also note, I'm far from a professional nail person, I'm just a girl who loves to paint nails!
This looks tricky but it's really a simple design. And if any of you bloggers out there want to know how I did it or a tutorial, just email me! at
nails.things@gmail.com
...but basically it's just some lines and dots so I doubt I'll be getting any mail.

...so Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for your comment. I like the design you have here!

    You asked about Konad. I think it is worth getting a stamp, scraper and image plate. They recommend you get their special nail polishes and I think it's worth having one to start with. However, Konad image plates are $6.99 each whereas Bundle Monster (on amazon.com marketplace) sell 21 for $17.99! They aren't as good quality apparently but are still good. I've ordered a set for myself so can't really comment yet but I do think in general it is worth investing in a stamping kit. Maybe you should have a look at what's available on amazon.com. I ordered my konad items from wowsocool.com but I'm sure there are many other sites selling Konad items. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete